Senior Consultant - Procurement
UK Leading Procurement Consultancy - Senior Consultant - London & Home working - £55,000 - 65,000 + package
This market leading consultancy who are currently going through a period of significant growth are looking to build their consulting team to deliver across a range of procurement transformation projects. With a client base ranging across the FTSE100 index, this is a significant opportunity to develop a range of skills within best in class teams.
A successful Procurement Consultant will hold responsibilities such as:
- Leading and evaluating competitive tenders and proposals for the supply of goods and services whilst providing support to the Category manager in complex negotiations
- Drafting, negotiating and obtaining commercial contracts in the development and maintenance of supplier engagement
- Working with key stakeholders to manage and influence the implementation of category plans and deliver business objectives
To be successful in applying for this procurement role, applicants must have:
- Proven success in leading a full end-to-end procurement cycle with evidence of managing a category, preferably across a range of indirect categories
- Advanced influencing and negotiation skills, with the ability to present complex concepts to key stakeholders
- The ability to meet deadlines and deliver business objectives with excellent analytical skills and the opportunity to exploit commercial opportunities
- A degree at 2:1 level (or equivalent) and MCIPS
This is a rare opportunity to break into the consultancy world without any prior experience and to really develop a broad skillset to move into management level and beyond.
If interested in applying please do so through this domain or email a copy of your CV to jobsGAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, indirect procurement, consulting, transformation, stakeholder management, FTSE100, degree, cips, London