2 days left
- Full Time
A new opportunity as a Transport Planner is available due to continued growth as part of a large 3PL business in Huntingdon.
My client is National 3PL business within Logistics Distribution and supply chain specialising in Food and FMCG within the Peterborough area. Due to continued success and growth they are looking to bring in a new Transport Planner to their team.
The duties and responsibilities will include:
- Planning an average of 70 routes a day
- Manage and communicate with around 30 permanent and agency drivers
- adhere to compliance and H&S
- Work to KPI'S
- Utilise all planning software
- Comply with all Transport legislation reducing Taco-graph infringements to below the company target and adhering to WTD regulations.
- Liaise with the Customer in relation to delays and possible issues with delivery
- Manage live updates and route issues
The Successful candidate for the Transport planner role will have
- Previous experience in transport operator or Planning role
- Have a Strong understanding of the 3PL industry
- A background in either food or FMCG is essential
- A proven track record of Achieving KPI's and targets
The Role of Transport Planner offers
- £21,000 - £24,000
- comprehensive package