IT & Technology Category Manager
IT & Technology Category Manager, Global Procurement - FTSE 100 - Central London + Flex Working - £50,000 - 65,000 + Excellent Benefits
Aggressively growing FTSE 100 Professional Services firm seeks high-achieving IT Procurement expert to play a pivotal role in their centralisation journey. With strategic ownership of Software, IT Services, Hardware & Telecoms categories, this senior IT & Technology Procurement opportunity will be a challenging and rewarding career move.
IT & Technology Category Manager, Global Procurement role profile:-
- Partnering with the IT Leadership Team including the CIO, becoming quickly accepted as a trusted business advisor for strategic initiatives
- Immediately impacting the business through championing much needed procurement change, winning over senior IT stakeholders not through bullying but through persuasion, story selling, collaboration and sensitivity
- Strategically managing £Multi-Million IT deals spanning Software, Telecommunications & Managed Services, IT consultancy & Hardware, building strategic vendor partnerships with the likes of Cisco, IBM, Microsoft, SAP as well as niche IT suppliers
- Setting long term IT sourcing and category strategies, being the pivotal player in driving commercial value from these complex procurement categories
- Quick progression throughout your Procurement, Strategic Sourcing and Category Management career path, progressing from Buyer to Senior Buyer to Procurement Manager / Category Manager
- Strong knowledge of the IT & Telecoms supply market, with a successful track record of strategically managing both major and bespoke suppliers
- Proven ability to manage and influence senior IT stakeholders and further the procurement agenda
- Degree & MCIPS (preferred not essential)
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management, vendor management, SRM, IT & Telecoms Procurement, Buying, PurchasingTo keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
To find out more and apply please send your CV to JobsZI@Bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.