Warehouse Facilities Manager
As the Warehouse Facilities Manager you will be responsible for all technical aspects of the Warehouse Operation. You will be the go to person for H&S, WMS systems, quality control and legal compliance.
Our client is an award winning manufacturing business that distribute their product world wide, who are investing heavily in their Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain Operation.
The opportunity for the Warehouse Facilities Manager will allow you to have a very flexible role across the whole warehouse operation in Mansfield. On top of managing the existing facility, you will be an integral part of the planning and subsequent move to a new warehouse in 12 months time.
- Health & Safety
- Quality control of all product through the warehouse
- Legal compliance
- Transportation and Fleet management
- Training of new operatives
- Covering for the Warehouse Manager
- Ensuring the organisation complies with all current legislative requirements, approved codes of practice and guidance in relation to employment and service provision.
- Coordinating and leading a maintenance team
- Mail distribution
- Maintaining the transport health and safety and compliance on site, in relationship with the 3PL supplier.
- Managing fire risks.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
The successful candidate for the Warehouse Facilities Manager position will have the following skills and experiences:
- NEBOSH Health & Safety qualification or equivalent
- Have operated in a similar Warehouse environment previously
- BIFM / ILM Facilities management qualification or equivalent
- 3 years + experience in a similar role
- Strong Excel and general computer skills
- Previous project management experience, demonstrable on CV
- Excellent attitude to teamwork, and able to lead and motivate others
c. £35 - £45k + excellent benefits