Inbound Compliance Manager
A process driven, CI based Inbound Compliance Manager who will be engaging with people internally and externally.
Rapidly expanding retail business based in the UK.
- To develop strong relationships with the internal team and 3rd party suppliers to understand and resolve current challenges and to identify future business needs
- To produce Supplier & internal reports, showing current performance levels & highlighting areas for improvement
- Develop KPI's centred around improve performance through analysis and continuous improvement initiatives
Manage supplier negotiations
- Conduct site visits/ account reviews with relevant stakeholders, to help align suppliers with business vision/ expectations
- Ensure approved suppliers are maintaining SLA's, and managing effectively any examples of non-compliance
- Support various functions within the DC including Supply Chain, Goods-In, Merchandising etc. aiding in problem resolution
- Experience supporting Logistics and Supplier compliance
- Operational background within Warehouse Management.
- Strong individual who can build relationships with 3rd Party Suppliers
- Experienced individual within an Operational background
- Member of a relevant professional body; or working towards this
- Educated to degree level or equivalent or able to demonstrate relevant experience
- Continuous improvement focused.
- Process driven.
Salary of £40,000 - £45,000 + additional benefits.