Sourcing Manager / Sourcing Associate
A Sourcing Manager / Sourcing Associate role for an international group; widely seen as one of the most distinctive consumer brands in Europe within its sector.
Working with in company’s Corporate and Technology Procurement function, you will be in the forefront of securing the very best commercial terms from the highest calibre of suppliers/partners for their business stakeholders.This is opportunity with a dynamic and forward looking team; the Group has over 7,000 employees with a market-leading presence in major global markets.
Purpose of role:-
As a Sourcing Manager / Sourcing Associate you will be a key member of the Procurement Function whose main aim is to support with corporate governance and management of all 3rd party supplier spend for the category. Effective Supplier Management is critical to this role to ensure the business is achieving the most competitive pricing in the market.
- Assist and where required Lead commercial and contractual negotiations with Suppliers.
- Assist and where required Lead the full procurement lifecycle, including supplier relationship management.
- Establish and maintain long-term working relationships or partnerships between the company and selected suppliers, in order to improve ‘time-to-market' and to safeguard capacity, quality, cost, minimise risk and assure continuity of supply and relationships in the long term
- Support/lead the end-to end delivery of supplier contracts in accordance with agreed roadmaps to meet the business needs.
- Ensure, where appropriate, that regular review meetings with contractors/suppliers are held at prescribed intervals including other stakeholder groups where necessary.
- Build strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders and act as a functional bridge between external vendors and internal stakeholders.
- A key requirement is the ability to provide financial analysis on key Vendor Information such as tracking budgets, forecasts and spend data.
- Continually seeks improvement in all Procurement and Vendor Management central processes, tools and frameworks
- Benchmark supplier pricing in the marketplace.
Essential Skills & Experience:-
- 2+ years Commercial, Technical or Supply Chain experience
- Good understanding & ability to deliver tender processes, including RFP/ RFI etc.
- QA/BA or PM experience or other technical competence
- Financial and budgeting experience with the ability to derive KPI’s and analysis through data
- Excels at working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Customer service orientated.
- Ability to handle many streams of information, control, track & report status.
- Must be experienced & advanced user of Microsoft Office tools (particularly Excel & PowerPoint). Excel - advanced knowledge of advanced formulas, pivot table, charting etc.
Desirable Skills & Experience:-
- Technical skills in Outsourcing, Supply Chain, Technical disciplines or Commercial.
- Ability to spot themes, trends and anomalies through data analysis to enable better business decision making.
- Strong communication skills with ability to deliver key messages through presentation, communication and written methods.
- Thrives in a changing and fast paced environment.
- Results orientated with the drive and ambition to succeed
- Good interpersonal / relationship building skills.
- Good Stakeholder management skills
- Analytical with a good eye for detail
Beaumont Select is a leading Supply Chain & Purchasing Recruitment Agency for permanent and interim staffing solutions. We support a primarily blue chip client base, in the provision of experienced Supply Chain & Purchasing Professionals; successfully resolving their Purchasing Recruitment demands. We have a proven track record in purchasing recruitment and are a leading purchasing recruitment agency. Complying with the BERR Beaumont Select are an Employment Agency and an Employment Business