- Full Time
A national stockist distributor is looking for a Stock/Inventory Controller to join their successful team in Bristol.
Our client is a nationally renowned stockist distributor who a boast a prestigious client portfolio. They are looking for a Stock/Inventory Controller to join their professional outfit in Bristol.
- Action discrepancies on transfers, including audit screen checks and the recording of any stock adjustments resulting from discrepancies.
- Process pick, sort and stock adjustment sheets.
- Generate reports for Operations Manager
- Manage and monitor stock transfers, making adjustments as required
- Deal with and e-mail requests i.e. quarantine issues, product re-calls, returns to suppliers, invoice queries.
- Deal with any goods in queries regarding stock, including liaison with suppliers.
- Deal with stock checks from customer services.
- Ensure continuous checking of pallet locations are carried out.
- Action discrepancies for all picks, record any stock adjustments.
- Raise urgent transfer requests for stock.
- Help to manage old and obsolete stock out of the business through liaison with customer service and sales functions.
- Previous experience with Stock Control and/or Inventory Management
- Previous track record operating within a fast-paced, high volume warehouse operation
- Understanding of entire warehouse operation - goods in, location and goods out of stock
- Analytic mind-set and problem solving attitude to their work
- Computer literate and used to working with Microsoft Suite
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Salary = £20,000 - £23,000
Shifts = Monday - Friday
Hours = 09:00 - 17:30
Benefits = 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Pension Scheme, Share Scheme, Company Discounts