Senior Procurement Manager – Team Lead, Corporate Services | FTSE 100 | West London
Procurement Heads is working with a major FTSE100 brand, one of the UK’s largest providers within their market space and together we are looking to recruit a Senior Procurement Manager – Team Lead, Corporate Services to join their team based in West London.
This role will cover and be responsible for leading a team across a number of category areas within the Corporate Procurement team in the UK. The requirement is for someone with in-depth sourcing experience across a broad range of corporate categories including (but not limited to) HR & Professional Services, Property & Facilities, Travel, Finance and Legal. The role will provide key commercial support across the business and supplier base and will be responsible for the day-to-day management of a team.
The key areas for this role will include:
- coaching and leading the strategic development of corporate procurement
- planning, creation and execution of sourcing exercises and category planning
- leading commercial and contractual negotiations with suppliers
- planning and commercial analysis and producing high quality presentation material
- project managing sourcing activities to ensure smooth implementation across the business
- business intelligence (product, market, supplier and agency services)
- mentoring of broader team members
- active supplier relationship management (SRM) to lead innovation across the partner portfolio
The role provides a competitive base salary plus car allowance and also provides a bonus scheme as well as corporate benefits (free use of products).
If you are a match for the role then do apply with an updated CV or call Paul on 01962 869 838