Operations Manager - Manufacturing
- Full Time
My client is a leading manufacturer based in the West Midlands. They are looking for a customer focused Operations Manager.
The successful candidate will have had exposure to working in complex logistics and supply chain environments i.e Manufacturing, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace or Defence.
My client is a leading manufacturer based in the West Midlands.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Provide leadership and management direction for all local line and staff personnel.
- Direct management of 2-3 senior managers and up to 100-150 shop floor staff.
- Directs and coordinates materials and production processes and activities aligned to corporate direction.
- Understands and is responsive to external and internal customer demands.
- Advises and trains first line managers and staff of company policy regarding team supervision, customer interface and interacting with staff representatives where necessary.
- Develop and maintain a materials and production reporting system that meets senior management and customer information needs.
- Support the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law and local governing bodies.
- Actively support all lean initiatives, such as 5S, standardised work, and people involvement.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
£50,000 - £55,000 + additional benefits