Senior Consultant - FM Procurement
Senior Consultant - FM Procurement - London or Home Counties - £55,000 - £65,000
A global consultancy is looking for an excellent Facilities Management Procurement professional to join their leading delivery team.
The role would have a specific focus on going in and identifying client's processes and ways in which to make it more efficient. Many of the projects will have a greenfield or transformational focus.
This role Senior Procurement Consultant role will involve:-
- Going into a range of clients and identifying their process and ways in which they can become more efficient
- Offering market leading advice to procurement functions
- Completing a range of procurement tasks from market research through to SRM/ Contract practices
- Assisting on a range of projects including greenfield and transformations
This Client is looking for someone who has:-
- Full end to end procurement experience, from the marketing research stage through to the SRM stage within the FM category
- Ideally a degree or equivalent / MCIPS or CIPS
- Excellent stakeholder and client engagement skills
- Flexibility and versatility to work on a range of interesting projects
This is an excellent opportunity for a FM procurement professional that wants to develop in role and progress to directorship level within the business.
Please send across your CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsutling.co.uk for more information regarding this role.
Key skills: procurement, strategic procurement, greenfield procurement, indirect procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, FM Procurement, MCIPS, business partnering, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management, purchasing, people management, leadership, commercial management, project management, eProcurement, contract management, negotiation, Facilities Management
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure