Procurement Manager - Global Retail Giant
Procurement Manager - Global Retail Giant - HR / Professional Services - £50K + up to £15k Bonus + Shares - London
This Global Retail Giant has an excellent reputation in the market and has experienced huge success in the past decade. This organisation is looking for a HR/Professional Services Procurement Manager to join their globally renowned procurement team.
With a direct line of progression to Senior Procurement Manager in 18 months, this role has a direct line of progression, as well as opportunities to move cross category.
The Procurement Manager will need to:-
- Complete full end to end procurement tenders, from initial market research stage, through the tender process to following up with suppliers post contract to ensure they are keeping to the set contract terms and conditions
- Have the autonomy to manage £Multi-Million spends for the HR / Professional Services Category
- Engage with a range of stakeholders from junior to board level, both locally and globally
The Procurement Manager will need to have:-
- Full end to end procurement experience within HR or Professional Services Categories
- MCIPS/CIPS is preferred
- Degree (or equivalent) is preferred
The successful HR Procurement Buyer will benefit from their extensive learning and development scheme alongside a set out career plan.
For more information, email an up-to-date CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Procurement Buyer, Senior Buyer, Procurement Manager, Buyer, Purchasing, CIPS, Indirect, Senior Procurement Buyer, Indirect Procurement Buyer, IT Procurement, Facilities Management Procurement, Real Estate Procurement, Professional Services Procurement, Greenfield, London