Supply Chain Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
A global leader in commercial and industrial composites is seeking an experienced Supply Chain Manager to join their team. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a highly reputable industry leader, with sustained investment and continued opportunity for personal development and progression.
Of graduate calibre, you will have previous experience of managing and consequently be able to effectively lead your team across Planning, Procurement, Logistics and Warehousing. Coming from a comparable role in a similar manufacturing environment would be preferable, ideally with experience from composite manufacturing, engineering, aerospace or automotive industries.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Coach and mentor direct reports to ensure the development and continued improvement of your team.
- Develop and maintain effective communication between Customer Service, Planning and Distribution.
- Work closely with the Supply Chain Manager to optimise inventory and network.
- Develop and align strategic direction of site to the global Logistics Plan to ensure long term capacity management.
- Develop new Customer Replenishment strategies.
- Ensure effective implementation of key Supply Chain metrics.
- Co-ordinate and launch all new SKU's through effective collaboration with internal stakeholders.
The ideal candidate:
- Degree educated
- APICS qualified
- Supply Chain Management experience form a Multi-National organisation
- Driven, enthusiastic, autonomous and self-motivated
- Able to handle multiple competing priorities in a matrix organisation
While the role will primarily be based in the Leicester site, some flexibility with location will be expected within the role.
Apply for Supply Chain Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly