Senior Procurement Manager, Marketing | Leading Media Organisation | West London
7 days left
- Full Time
Procurement Heads is working with a major FTSE100 brand, one of the UK’s largest providers within their market space and together we are looking to recruit a Senior Procurement Manager to join their team based in West London.
This role is based in the Marketing Procurement team and you will be responsible for leading the key category area of Media, Social and PR. The requirement is for someone with in-depth understanding of media and supporting advertising technology to commercially lead, providing commercial guidance internally and externally and responsible for the day to day management of supplier partnerships.
The key areas for this role will include:
- planning, creation and execution of category planning and sourcing exercises
- leading commercial and contractual negotiations with suppliers
- planning and commercial analysis and producing high quality presentation material
- project managing sourcing activities to ensure smooth implementation across the business
- business intelligence and innovation (product, market, supplier and agency services) to enable continuous improvement
- develop relationships with key stakeholders to become business partners and early engagement
- guidance and mentoring of team members
- supporting the strategic development of marketing procurement and Group Procurement
The focus of the role is new media, so you need to be comfortable in that area. This is a great opportunity for the right person, a chance to get in and really drive things forward with new initiatives, a focus on efficiencies and commercials.
The role plays a competitive base salary car allowance and also provides a bonus scheme as well as corporate benefits (free use of products).
If you are a match for the role then do apply with an updated CV or call Paul on 1962 869838.
Apply for Senior Procurement Manager, Marketing | Leading Media Organisation | West London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly