3 days left
- Full Time
Opportunity for a Purchasing Manager to join a growing organisation and take ownership over building, developing and growing a purchasing team within a manufacturing environment.
Market leading manufacturing organisation, growing 40% YoY, with an impressive portfolio of clients and busy order book.
- Manage a small team of people
- Ensure the Purchasing Department achieves its objectives on cost pricing, measuring actual spend versus agreed targets
- Manage the supplier network (Supplier Vendor Management)
- Develop a network of key suppliers that meet the attributes of the defined "Gold Standard"
- Negotiate contracts with suppliers - new and existing
- Set and agree quality standard with suppliers
- Establish a programme of sourcing new suppliers
- Experience of managing suppliers on a global scale
- Demonstrable track record of strong negotiation skills
- Ability to motivate and lead a small purchasing team
- Ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Competent user of microsoft software
- CIPS qualified (desirable)
- Experienced using MRP/ERP systems
£40,000 - £48,000 + benefits