Interim Paragon Consultant
3 days left
- Full Time
3PL business based in Birmingham requires an Interim Paragon Consultant to provide support and insight for a start up project.
3PL based in Birmingham
3PL business requires an Interim Paragon Consultant to provide support and insight for a start up project.
The Interim Senior Transport Solutions Designer will be providing network modelling for a significant amount of data, providing operational solutions and costings for a potential business win worth over £40million.
The role will include working with the warehouse functions in determining pinch points and resource requirements, using modelling software including paragon to provide the solution, and working with the bid team to conclude the P&L and communicate the solution with costings, directly to the customer.
The successful Interim Interim Paragon Consultant must have:
- At least 5 years within Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
- Be able and willing to commute to a single place of work in the West Midlands
- Be able to start immediately
- Have a proven track record in delivering logistics solutions regarding Transport, including experience of relevant software packages for route planning.
- Must be proficient in route modelling through the latest version of Paragon.
The successful Interim Paragon Consultant will be offered between £400 and £600 per day dependent on experience within Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain. The role is flexible around the successful candidate to include working across multiple sites or working from home if required.