My client is a National transport company who are now looking for a Transport Clerk to join their Manchester team. This role will be looking after general driver compliance, debriefing drivers and tracking that they are running on time. This role is paying up to £20k and is 37.5 hours.
My client is a successful transport company who are now looking for a Transport Clerk to join their Manchester team. They specialise in time critical products and distribute across the UK.
The successful Transport Clerk duties will include;
- Debriefing drivers
- Handling incoming calls to the transport department
- Monitor driver hours
- Assistant the Transport FLM
The successful Transport Clerk must have;
- Previous transport knowledge
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
This role is paying up to £20k and is based in Manchester.