In the role of Operations Manager you will be responsible for assisting the site manager in the day to day running of the site and transport function.
Our client is a UK-wide company that specialises in the collection and storage of their customer's products. With a number of sites in the South East alone, it is an exciting time for them as they continue to grow.
In the role of Operations Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring financial targets are met
- levels of customers service are achieved and maintained
- To achieve operational effectiveness within the Branch
- Proactively and professionally manage customer relationships, delivering superior customer satisfaction at all levels
- Ensure compliance with all Company Programmes, Processes and Procedures
- Day-to day management, recruitment, retention, motivation, training and development of employees
- Ensure that Health and Safety Policies are clearly understood and implemented
The successful candidate should possess a good level of operational management knowledge and experience, be numerate and analytical with a high level of financial awareness and a critical eye for attention to detail. Experience of direct customer management and liaison is essential, together with the ability to demonstrate excellent leadership and people management skills.
£40,000 + Benefits