Global Indirect Procurement Manager - FTSE100
Global Indirect Procurement Manager - FTSE100 - London - £45,000 - £55,000 - Technology Giant
This FTSE100 Technology organisation sees procurement as a vital part of their global success, as a result the department has control over the majority of the businesses spend.
This is an exciting role covering a variety of indirect procurement spends including HR Services, Professional Services, Travel, Soft and Hard FM. The main focus for this position will be the HR Services spends, heading up the recruitment and reward scheme tenders.
The Indirect Procurement Manager will need to:-
- Complete the full cradle to grave procurement process from the market research stage, through the tender process and then following up with suppliers to ensure that they are keeping to the contract terms and conditions
- Take responsibility for £Multi-Million of indirect spend
- Have the autonomy to make decisions and set procurement strategy for the HR Services, Professional Services, Travel, Soft and Hard FM categories
- Engage with stakeholders across the business from junior to senior level, ensuring that they are fully engaged with any changes made to procurement
The Indirect Procurement Manager will need to have:-
- Full cradle to grave procurement experience
- Experience working within the HR services category
- Degree (or equivalent)
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that is renowned for developing people through various schemes, including in-house training, hot-desking and more.
Being a global organisation there is plenty of opportunity to progress to more senior positions and also cross-category.
For more information regarding this role, please send through a copy of your CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Words:- Procurement, HR, Professional Services, Recruitment, Rewards, Travel, FM, Soft FM, Hard FM, Indirects, Indirect, Generalist, Category Manager, Procurement Manager, Buyer, Procurement Specialist, London, Surrey, West London