Indirect Procurement Lead - Hampshire
Indirect Procurement Lead - Public Sector - Hampshire - £42-57k
Job Type: Permanent
Due to winning new business and subsequently expanding their team, an opportunity has arisen for a talented and ambitious procurement professional to join a highly regarded procurement team in Hampshire. The ideal candidate will have strong experience across indirect procurement and a consultative approach to working. The opportunity is ideal for anybody seeking career progression and enjoys working in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
Indirect Procurement Consultant Responsibilities:
- Manage end to end procurement across a number of indirect categories, primarily focusing on Hard and Soft FM
- Work collaboratively across the organisation to promote the needs and strategy of the procurement function.
- Engage with and manage stakeholders to deliver procurement strategy
- Deliver procurement work streams that comply to OJEU requirements
Key Skills & Attributes required:
- Previous public sector procurement experience
- Savings achieved within waste, highways/construction or fleet preferred
- A background in consultancy or in a collaborative/transformational environment
This role is the perfect opportunity for somebody to have a lasting impact within a well-established procurement function and drive future expansion as well.
For more information, please e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Indirect Procurement, Public Sector, OJEU, Facilities Procurement, Hard FM, Soft FM, Fleet, Waste, Highways, Construction, Hampshire, Category Management, Stakeholder Management