Interim Procurement Manager
An interesting and high profile government department is seeking an Interim Procurement Manager, initially for 3 months, with possible extension. You will help to deliver value for money from a wide and diverse supply market by applying best practice procurement. The organisation is seeing increased expenditure through project work and your role will include both procurement, and contract and category management, ensuring value for money and savings for its customers.
You will be an experienced hands-on Procurement Manager who can demonstrate a track record of setting high standards and delivering results in a demanding procurement function. You must demonstrate experience of:
- Managing end-to-end tender exercises, including OJEU requirements
- Leading procurement for corporate projects
- Using Bravo and Pro-contract
- Knowledge of, and experience using CCS and other government frameworks
- Establishing and maintaining excellent working relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Influencing stakeholders, both internal and external
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)
Candidates will need to be CTC cleared for this position, so applicants who already have this clearance would be preferred.
Please note this role is IN scope for IR35.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.