Senior Procurement Consultants
7 days left
- Full Time
Senior Procurement Consultants - Global Consultancy - £45,000 - £75,000 - London or Home Counties
This Global Consultancy is renowned for their excellent efficiency on a variety of different projects within FTSE100 clients and the public sector.
Due to an influx of new business in the last few years, this leading organisation is looking for a range of excellent procurement specialists to join their team specialising in Marketing, Soft FM, Hard FM,HR, Professional Services, Fleet, Highways, Projects, IT and more.
The Senior Procurement Consultant will need to:-
- Complete the full end to end procurement process dependent on the client need
- Work in a variety of clients from both the private and public sectors
- Engage with a range of stakeholders in various clients in order to increase buy in for procurement
The Senior Procurement Consultant will need to have:-
- Full cradle to grave procurement experience
- Indirect procurement experience
- Degree (or equivalent) / MCIPS is preferred but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity for indirect procurement specialists that want to increase their skillset by working in a variety of different industries.
The successful candidates will be exposed to excellent personal development opportunities and a direct path of progression to more senior positions within the consultancy.
Key words: Procurement, Indirects, Professional Services, HR, Marketing, IT, FM, Soft FM, Hard FM, Travel, Fleet, Highways, Subcontract, London, Surrey, Hampshire, Buckinghamshire
Apply for Senior Procurement Consultants
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly