Senior Marketing Procurement Manager
Global Leading FMCG Giant - Senior Marketing Procurement Manager - West London - £65,000 - 75,000 + Package
This global leading FMCG business seeks an experienced above and below the line marketing category manager to join their UK and Ireland team.
This business are currently going through a significant transformation and are leading the market in their dynamic transformation leading to an innovative and forward thinking procurement function. This business will be looking to progress their senior category managers into a global position through a fast-tracked development program.
As Senior Procurement Manager, Marketing you will:-
- Engage key figureheads in the business to ensure Procurement is involved from the beginning and can play a key role in the Firm's aggressive growth plans
- Demonstrate what best-in-class procurement looks like to more junior team members
- Develop and implement the category plan (Vision, Strategy and Implementation Road Map) for the Marketing & Communications categories including: Digital, Creative, Media, Sponsorship, PR, Meetings, Events
- Collaborate with Procurement Leaders across the globe to improve processes and spend management, increase customer satisfaction and reduce costs
- At least 8 years procurement experience with a strong knowledge of both above and below the line marketing
- Experience of working in a complex and changing environment with the proven ability to work with key stakeholders in delivering on category and business objectives
- Degree level education (or equivalent)
- CIPS is desirable however not essential
This is a stand out opportunity to progress through a global business and deliver strategic business plans on a UK and global scale.
If interested in applying please do so through this domain or email jobsGAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk with a copy of an updated CV
Keywords: procurement, purchasing, indirect, marketing, above and below the line, stakeholder management, strategic sourcing, fmcg, global, FTSE, degree, london