1 day left
- Full Time
Procurement Officer - Public Sector - Nottingham
Our public sector client is currently going through a period of transition and growth within the procurement team. They are currently restructuring in order to build a high potential team that is able to increase the profile of procurement internally and deliver on savings/ process improvement across the organisation.
The role will be responsible for;
- Managing a number of projects across a range of spend within the organisation.
- Running end to end tender processes through EU regulations.
- Management of contract post award.
- Increasing the profile of procurement internally within the organisation with the opportunity to work on a national level.
The ideal candidate for this role will show;
- Knowledge and understanding of OJEU regulations.
- Proven track record of delivery (savings or improvement in process).
- Experience of managing stakeholder and getting them on board with procurement processes.
- Showing a commercial understanding.
- CIPS or equivalent.
£28,000 to £32,000 + benefits.