Inventory Shift Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity to join an expanding retail distribution business based in West Yorkshire as an Inventory Shift Manager.
Expanding Retail Distribution Business based in West Yorkshire.
As Inventory Shift Manager for this expanding Retail Distribution Business based in West Yorkshire you will be responsible for:
- Ensure that cyclical counts are undertaken in a timely and accurate manner in line with planned targets.
- Investigate and correct stock problems in order to maintain stock integrity and implement preventative measures.
- Work with the I.T. team to develop the system to support stock integrity & enhance the returns process.
- Work with the team to build a stock integrity dashboard and provide weekly reports on stock performance to the senior team.
- Recommend stock control & returns KPI's, implement and manage performance
- Ensure that Min/Max stock levels are monitored, maintained and adjusted where necessary to ensure the correct replenishment levels.
- Work with the I.T. team to develop the way in which we plan & look to optimise.
- Manage stock movements where necessary ensuring that our pick & replenishment accuracy is not impacted.
To be considered for this role you must possess the following:
- Previous experience managing inventory within a FMCG Retail Distribution Environment
- SAP Experience
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Sound knowledge of stock rotation
- Experience of implementing new warehouse layouts in order to optimise efficiency
- Flexible working hours - able to work a 6-2 / 2-10 rotation any 5 days out of 7
The successful candidate will be offered a salary of up to £30,000 dependent upon experience.