Interim Procurement/Logistics Analyst £175pd
Interim Logistics Analyst needed to join FMCG giant in London on a long term assignment
Our client an FMCG organisation based in London are seeking an ambitious analyst to join their function on an initial 12 month contract which could be extended further.
The role will involve working closely with the category managers to help support the development of sourcing strategies. The role remit will include providing analytical support and producing usable reports and date to provide advice to the Procurement Team. The post holder will also assist with e auctioning and administration and contract support. In addition the individual will have access to and learn about the procurement function and the opportunity to take on additional responsibilities when required.
Key skills and attributes required:
- Track record sitting within a Purchasing/Logistics/Shipping environment
- Excellent analytical skills - V look ups and Pivot tables as a minimum level
- Stakeholder management and communication skills are key
- Background operating in an analyst role - could come from a procurement/supply chain/logistics role
- Ideally degree qualified but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking a long term contract role in a blue chip environment. Please apply ASAP to ensure you are considered.