Legal, Consultancy, Marketing Procurement Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
Great opportunity for a Procurement Manager (Professional Services) to grow and develop the consultancy, legal or marketing services categories.
FTSE 100 organisation, recognised by CIPS for world class sourcing and category management.
The role of Procurement Manager (Professional Services) will focus particularly on the procurement of consultancy, legal or marketing services although the successful applicant will also have an opportunity to work on other categories depending on business needs and personal objectives. The role includes all the usual procurement disciplines such as negotiation of contracts and managing relationships with suppliers and key stakeholders. Cost reduction is a key goal.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Strategic sourcing and category management expertise in the procurement of legal, consultancy or marketing services.
- Finely tuned negotiation skills and a strong cost reduction track record.
- Commercial awareness with the ability to analyse data and communicate conclusions in an accurate, concise and compelling way.
- An enquiring mind and the desire to learn and develop.
- Experience of managing challenging stakeholders and conflicting priorities.
- Resilience and the confidence to challenge where appropriate.
You will manage £100m of expenditure annually, work with senior stakeholders in the key parts of our business and report to our Procurement Director. Coaching and training are integral to our operation and the successful applicant can expect to have many development opportunities.
With responsibility for the day-to-day management of an important procurement category, you'll be one of the first points of contact for all stakeholders. You'll be expected to strategically review expenditure, identify cost reduction opportunities, develop sourcing strategies, manage and influence stakeholders, manage tender processes, lead negotiations, agree contracts and develop and hand-over to the business a contract management model that delivers the contracted benefits. This is a hands-on role.