Senior Supply Chain Audit and Compliance Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
Dominant Construction business Headquartered in the UK seeks an experienced Senior Supply Chain Audit and Compliance Manager to join their team and Audit all their £100million+ pre and post construction projects across their recently formed Manufacturing team.
Focusing on both practical and ethical elements of supplier assessment and audit, the successful applicant will regularly interface with Directors, Executive board members and the wider team to report findings and provide guidance on any corrective actions that will ensure full compliance across Quality, Sustainability and Health and Safety as well as any cost saving initiatives.
Senior Supply Chain Audit and Compliance Manager Duties:-
- Carrying out comprehensive and rigorous audits across the entire Supply Chain of major Infrastructure and Commercial builds, including a focus on labour standards, environmental, quality and safety practises
- Stripping back and analysing overarching approach on each individual project; making recommendations to the business on potential changes in their design and working practice that could lead to major cost savings
- Reporting findings and recommendations post assessment to key stakeholders including procurement leads, supplier contract managers, operational owners and finance; working closely with them to mitigate any identified risks
- Helping the project team to deliver on the improvement plans you have put in place
Quality and Supplier Audit Background and Qualifications required:-
- Vast Supply Chain/Quality Audit background taken from multiple roles ideally outside of construction in manufacturing/automotive
- ISO 9001/14001- Quality, Environment Audit and Assurance
- Strong Team Player with a collaborative approach and ability to lead a team to results
- Degree 2:1 or equivalent
This opportunity represents a rare chance to join a World Leading Brand, sculpting and influencing the way they operate. Communication style and confidence will be key in this role, and as such the successful applicant will be recognised as a pivotal member of the leadership team as they develop into a Directorship position.
For more information please contact jobsDEM@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords:- Supply Chain Audit, Quality, Supplier Assessment, Risk, Governance, Procurement, Compliance, Global, ISO9001, ISO14001, Stakeholder Engagement, London, Technology, FMCG, Manufacturing, FTSE100
Apply for Senior Supply Chain Audit and Compliance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly