Procurement Officer | Pioneering Research Establishment | Hampshire
7 days left
- Full Time
This pioneering establishment is undergoing a period of enormous growth in line with the ongoing implementation of a 10 year Procurement Strategy following unprecedented investment.
To further support this continued growth & transformation, there is an ongoing requirement for additional talent to join the team. There are multiple opportunities available for high-pedigree, detail oriented procurement professionals looking for an entry level role into a strategic purchasing function.
- Day to day operational and technical aspects of tenders, quotations, mini competitions, contract awards, post contract activity etc.
- Liaise with suppliers, customers and partners, managing day to day procurement matters.
- Maintain contract records, carry out e-procurement management, use and update databases, registers and systems
- Provide demonstrable evidence for cost savings and efficiencies
- Carry out research on markets, supply chains and procurement best practice, to inform day-to-day procurement approaches.
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant work experience in a Procurement function.
- Exposure to contract management and competitive tendering.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills for resolving supplier/contract issues
- Awareness of Public Contract Regulations or relevant procurement legislation.
- Willingness to work within a larger team, implementing streamlined long-term strategy in line with organisational requirements.
If you are interested in finding out more please contact Tom on 01962 869838 or email email@example.com
Apply for Procurement Officer | Pioneering Research Establishment | Hampshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly