IT Category Managers | Multinational Retailer | Central London
7 days left
- Full Time
Procurement Heads is working with a major FTSE100 brand, one of the UK’s leaders within their market space, and together we are looking to recruit IT Category Managers to join their team.
You will be responsible for the end to end management of the category of spend, providing the business with a robust supply chain which meets requirements and delivers value for money. You will lead the development and delivery of category plans by working with the business to understand and plan for sourcing requirements whilst ensuring all purchasing decisions offer best value for money.
You will also be responsible for the management of all aspects of ongoing contracts and supplier management whilst supporting the business to performance manage suppliers. The role is responsible for the calculation and delivery of identified sourcing savings in line with the expectations of the business.
Key accountabilities and measures of the role will be;
- Where appropriate, develop the category plan for the category and sub categories under management, in line with the procurement and category strategy, aggregating demand to leverage scale and scope.
- Manage the category using procurement levers to manage demand, reduce total cost of ownership (TCO), optimise performance, service and requirements and deliver value for money.
- Uses spend analysis, total cost in use models and market benchmark data to support category planning.
- End to end delivery of category plans, from strategy through implementation and benefits realisation ensuring appropriate balance of cost, service, risk and adherence to Plan A are considered in all procurement decisions.
- Develop detailed Contract schedules, ensuring that standard terms and conditions are utilised in all Contract awards.
- Implement/on-board new suppliers, including the transition and exit of old suppliers, ready for the business to consume.
- Manage supplier relationships within the category and where appropriate identify and implement opportunities to reduce cost and continuously improve.
- Develop category savings/benefit plans and manage the ongoing tracking and reporting of benefits against plan through to realisation
The ideal profile will be a procurement professional with IT procurement expertise with enterprise software agreements including SAP, Microsoft, IBM, HP, Oracle, and SaaS agreements or
IT Professional Services to cover the key IT relationships with regard to services for operation and delivery.
If you are a match for these roles then do apply with an updated CV or call Paul on 01962 869838 to discuss further.
Apply for IT Category Managers | Multinational Retailer | Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly