Senior Soft FM and Fleet Procurement Manager
Senior Soft FM and Fleet Procurement Manager - Leading Technology Giant - £45,000 - £75,000 + Package - London
This is a strategic procurement position for an excellent procurement professional to join their ever-expanding team. Handling the entire of the Soft FM and Fleet categories, this role has a large level of autonomy and responsibility to make strategic decisions.
With a direct line of progression to more senior roles as well as cross - category, this position offers real opportunity to build a long term career.
The Senior Soft FM and Fleet Procurement Manager will need to:-
- Complete the full end to end procurement process
- Make strategic decisions that challenge stakeholder base and break the status quo
- Be versatile in their approach to adapt to different situations and change procurement strategy accordingly
- Engage with stakeholders across the business to make sure they are fully bought into any changes made to procurement strategy
The Senior Soft FM and Fleet Procurement Manager will need to have:-
- Degree (or equivalent) / MCIPS is preferred
- Full end to end procurement experience
- Category experience in FM or Fleet procurement
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
This leading technology giant is renowned for their excellent people development and employee care, offering outstanding reward schemes, training days and one on one mentoring.
For more information regarding this role, please contact Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Words: - FM, Soft FM, Hard FM, Travel, Fleet, Procurement, Procurement Consultant, Consultancy, Category Manager, Buyer, Procurement Manager, London, Home Counties, Surrey, Hampshire, Hertfordshire