Professional Services Category Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
Professional Services Category Manager - Surrey/London - £45-55k
Job Type: Permanent
An award winning financial services organisation is seeking a talented and strategic Category Manager to drive procurement within the Professional Services category. This is a great opportunity for somebody with strong indirects experience to run a category and get exposure to senior stakeholders and complex work streams. The ideal candidate will pair their indirect procurement pedigree with a passion for building category strategy and have a pragmatic and agile approach to working.
Professional Services Category Manager Responsibilities:
- Deliver value throughout the category lifecycle utilising stakeholder engagement and robust strategic sourcing methods; driving innovation and strategy implementation.
- Identify opportunities and lead the tendering process across goods and services, applying sound judgement and acumen throughout the category.
- Lead complex negotiations to ensure commercial risks are minimised whilst delivering optimal value.
- Manage supplier relationships, ensuring compliance and commercial requirements are met.
Key Skills & Attributes Required:
- Demonstrable understanding of end-to-end category management in indirect categories.
- Experience of delivering value through strategic sourcing and with significant expenditure.
- Degree (or equivalent)
- The ability to influence stakeholders at all levels of business
- Advanced negotiation skills and the ability to clearly communicate complex strategies.
For more information, please apply directly or e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Professional Services Procurement, Indirect Procurement, HR Procurement, Legal Procurement, Surrey, London, Degree, Category Manager, Stakeholder Engagement, Strategic Procurement
Apply for Professional Services Category Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly