Ingredients Buyer- Leading FMCG Firm-£45k-£65k
European Ingredients/Produce Buyer- Middlesex - £45,000- £65,000 + Bonus & Benefits
A recent restructure has led this leading FMCG organization to search for a European Category Buyer to develop the ingredients/produce portfolio within this firm. This role offers the successful candidate the ability to manage spends of €30-€60 million as well as demonstrating exceptional knowledge within the food and beverage or retail or FMCG industry. This role is looking for someone to drive the function on a global level and drive the best-in-class function, whilst managing sizeable spends and benefiting from a 25% bonus!
This Procurement Buyer will take responsibility for:
- Developing procurement strategies within the ingredients/produce area of the European and Global markets
- Managing large annual spends and taking responsibility of assigned categories, whilst developing the strategic sourcing of the procurement function
- Leading end-to-end procurement process and ensuring that stakeholder relationship management is executed successfully and cost optimization is maximized
The successful procurement professional will need to demonstrate:
- 2-3 years of procurement experience within retail/FMCG/food and beverages
- Strong buying experience within relevant categories
- Exceptional communication skills and stakeholder management
- Degree qualified
Are you looking for a role that offers fantastic career progression and the chance to develop skills in areas of your interest? Are you looking for that next step within an outstanding firm and the chance to experience exposure across an international permit?
If so, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key skills: Procurement, Food and Beverages, FMCG, Retail, Clothing, Shoes, Footwear, Directs, Indirects, Degree, London, Middlesex, Strategic Sourcing, Protein, Dairy, Europe, Stakeholder management