Warehouse Team Manager
Page Personnel Logistics are currently recruiting for multiple Warehouse Team Managers for our client based in Thatcham.
Our Client are a market leading 3PL.
You will support the day to day running of a dedicated team of warehouse operatives within the business. Dedicated to ensuring your work force are engaged, well managed and perform to the highest standards against their business set key performance indicators. You will act as an advocate of the business culture, values and safety standards.
Candidates wishing to be considered for this fantastic opportunity should meet the following criteria:
- Excellent leadership style - encouraging, inspiring and enabling the team around you to be the very best they can be.
- The ability to identify and evaluate potential risks and where possible develop solutions to mitigate these.
- An innovative approach to leadership - being creative and implementing new ways to improve performance / service.
- A good understanding of reporting and recording performance statistics.
- A good understanding of computer systems and how to fully utilise them.
- Good relationship building skills
- An understanding of Trade unions and how best to resolve any complex employee relations issues which may arise.
- The desire to fully embrace being part of a wider team - happy to lend a hand to others where needed.
You will receive a competitive salary along with market leading benefits and bonus package. This roles requires extensive working within a chill & ambient warehouse environment. This role requires a flexible approach both to hours and duties.