Warehouse Team Leader
6 days left
- Full Time
Page Personnel Logistics are currently looking to recruit a Warehouse Team Leader for our client based in Greenford.
Our client are a well know 3rd party business who manage a multi user facility in Greenford.
The role reports directly to the Warehouse Shift Managers and key responsibilities will include:
- Motivate and manage the team to achieve, and where possible exceed, all performance objectives.
- Effective management of resources to achieve KPIs (cost, quality, service, and absence).
- Ensure a proactive approach to Health & Safety via risk assessment and by ensuring that warehouse team members comply with Health and Safety policies and requirements.
- Conduct regular individual reviews and where necessary agree a performance improvement plan.
- Time & Attendance management.
- Process control of order, loading/tipping of vehicles and the returns operation.
We are interested in speaking to candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Attention detail is key for this role as is the ability to analyse data and make recommendations.
- Customer focused and able to build effective relationships with team, client and other third parties.
- Experience with customer relations is desirable but not essential.
- Experience of health and safety regulations in a warehouse environment is essential.
- Experience in a warehouse environment, including detailed understanding of warehouse management systems.
- Previous successful experience of managing a team would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills combined with logical problem solving skills.
- Enthusiastic, committed and able to respond positively to changing demands.
The role will primarily be working working a Monday - Friday shift but candidates should be able to show flexibility to assist outside of this if required. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits.