Indirect Generalist Managing Consultant - London
Indirect Generalist Managing Consultant - London - FTSE100 Management Consultancy - £60K + Car + Package
A market leading Blue Chip company is looking to urgently recruit a generalist category manager with strong experience in all areas of indirect procurement. The successful candidate will be keen to join an established yet rapidly growing procurement function.
The procurement role will involve:
- The end to end sourcing of indirect procurement across categories such as FM, marketing, IT, HR and professional services.
- Developing and implementing strategic sourcing objectives
- Regular contact with private or public sector clients in the industry
- Working autonomously and also as part of a cross-functional team
- Co-ordination of the International Sourcing Team to ensure data excellence is actively managed and maintained
The following procurement skills are required:
- Past experience in the sourcing of indirect procurement
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Strong client facing skills
- Past experience in a consultancy would be an advantage
- Degree Qualified or Equivalent
- CIPS useful
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global professional services company and become an integral member within a growing procurement function. The ideal candidate will be driven and familiar with a dynamic, demanding working environment.
To discuss this role in more detail please contact me at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
KEY WORDS: Procurement, Indirect, Consultancy, Professional Services, HR, Marketing, Strategic Sourcing, Purchasing, OJEU, Degree, CIPS, London, Public Sector, Generalist, FM, HR, Professional Services,