Contracting Manager FTC 12months
Contracting Manager FTC 12months - leading and supporting project procurement via OJEU tenders
A public sector organisation seeking a Contracting Manager FTC 12 months with the view to go permanent
- Co-ordinate requirements and manage resource to support the procurement of clinical products
- Gather information by facilitating workshops, table-top exercises and developing questionnaires with the buyers
- Work across multiple stakeholders both internal and external.
- Lead OJEU tenders end to end
- Support sourcing processes with specification building and routes to markets
- Engage with suppliers for requirements and data analytics
- Contracting Manager FTC 12months
- Chester or Leeds area
Public sector procurement experience
Stakeholder / project management experience
OJEU tendering experience
25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.