The successful Warehouse Trainer will teach and develop the warehouse staff on warehouse procedures including FLT, MHE training.
My client is a successful global distribution company based near to Blackburn. Due to growth they are tripling their work force and are looking for a Warehouse Trainer to join the team.
The successful Warehouse Trainer duties will include;
- Identify training and support needed within the warehouse
- Write lesson plans for staff including follow up assessments
- One on ones with the operatives
- Teaching operatives how to use the MHE and WMS system
- Follow up on progress reports
- Report to senior management on a weekly basis
The successful Warehouse Trainer must have;
- Previously worked in a large warehouse with over 200 operatives
- Knowledge of a WMS system
- Proven knowledge of training in a warehouse environment
- Preferred- Qualified to A1 Assessor Award/TAQA or teaching qualification
This role is a permanent role paying up to £30,000.