Head of Commercial Development
5 days left
- Full Time
The Head of Commercial Development will enable the investment and income strategies for the organisation providing a framework for commercially led thinking, development and decisions. Capital, Revenue and Commercial projects.
- Head of Service for the Commercial Business Development function
- Provision and development of Investment, and Income management Advice
- Operational Decision Support
- Financial and Commercial Planning and Control
- Financial and Commercial risk management
- Change Management
- Strategic thinking and visioning
- Outsourced Revenue and Benefits monitoring, policy development, relationship development, contract compliance and retained statutory functions
- Sundry debt recovery
- Support of, or potential management of additional, teams as required and as relevant to the Head of Commercial Business Development role.
- Head of Commercial Development in Sheffield
- Responsible for providing leadership, direction, innovation and governance.
- Lead the full range of the investment, income and commercial, management activities.
- Shape commercial opportunities, deliver financial savings, value for money and efficiency targets, whilst enabling a sustainable business model
- lead and motivate teams
- Ensuring that professional training programmes are in place, succession planning arrangements are in place and that teams are fully involved, looking for continuous improvement and with high staff satisfaction
- Management of income, capital expenditure and investments, involving work with key internal stakeholders and partners across the wider public sector at all levels
- Establish and deliver project lifecycles including the processes and standards
- Develop financial and performance measurements.
- Achieve best commercial value through the implementation of best practice in commercial undertakings
£56000 - £60000, Pension, Holiday, Agile working