5 days left
- Full Time
Bramwith Consulting are delighted to partner with an exciting home ware brand on a live requirement with budget signed off.
The client is an exciting manufacturing business, who has a real passion for design, engineering and invention. They're best known for their award winning design-led products.
The brand has recently increased their unique users by 20% year-on-year, as well as a 45% finance growth from an increase in web traffic.
In this role, you will be accountable for creating a robust demand plan and managing the inventory for the brand as well as working cross functionally with the wider supply chain and commercial teams to deliver business targets across the UK and European accounts.
- Ensure accurate, timely forecasts are delivered to the business on core product lines in your remit and new products to be launched.
- Leading the demand validation meeting to drive consensus and demand plan accuracy.
- Maintaining and developing key forecast business tools.
- Ownership of the demand validation process for your remit.
- Providing historical and forward analysis on the specific section of business by SKU, brand and customer.
- Managing communication on all aspects relating to demand planning and inventory.
- Analysing, providing and actioning monthly forecast accuracy and inventory reports.
- Driving process excellence including championing the S&OP process, continuous improvement and best practice.
Skills and experience
- Experience forecasting/demand planning/supply chain role is essential.
- Advanced Excel essential
- Proficient numeracy and analysis
- Six Sigma is a plus
Soft skills will also play an important part of this role as you will deal with senior stakeholders across the business on a day-day basis. The team is currently two planners, three including this reporting into the head of planning who in turn reports to the Director of Operations.
The package banding is £30k to £35k on base salary, a bonus of 10% is included which is very realistic given the 20% year on year growth of its customer base, and finally matching pension contributions.
For more information please apply with your CV to jobsMDC@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Apply for Demand Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly