Global Supply Chain Solutions Manager - FMCG
Do you have an end to end Supply Chain background, and strong experience across Value Stream/Value Chain operations? Are you an expert in planning, speed to market, route to market, NPD and sourcing? Do you want to take a lead role in driving incredible levels of international growth? If so, read on!
Our client is a globally-recognised business, who are expanding fast into the FMCG sector. What does this mean? More products, more markets, more acquisitions! It is a really exciting time to join this business and play a leading role in that journey. Due to this impressive growth (and aggressive expansion plans) they now need to bring in someone at a senior level to manage their Global Supply Chain Solutions.
The Global Supply Chain Solutions Manager will operate across the end to end Supply Chain, helping to drive the business projects and strategies from a Value Stream perspective.
This means understanding the product portfolio, new product development and expansion strategy. It means looking at everything to optimise and drive performance! This may include:
- Working closely with the S&OP team to align demand and supply plans for new and existing products
- Identifying manufacturing and component/product sourcing strategies globally - driving service and margin
- Working with Logistics to look at the most effective route to market (from a cost and service perspective)
- Driving improvements in current NPD processes - with an emphasis on speed to market
- Analysing current manufacturing performance to eliminate waste and overstocks
This is a senior management role with global line management responsibility - so your ability to lead people, coach/capability build and engage/influence stakeholders internationally is crucial.
What does the Global Supply Chain Solutions Manager need to succeed?
- Extensive end to end Supply Chain experience, ideally within an FMCG environment
- A strong background of involvement in Value Stream projects (speed to market, route to market, NPD launch, manufacturing and sourcing strategies etc)
- International exposure
- Exceptional project management skills, the ability to control and drive multiple projects simultaneously (a project management qualification is not necessary - but the skills are!)
- Demonstrable line management experience - engaging, coaching and developing capability
- First class communication and influencing skills
The Global Supply Chain Solutions Manager will be based in London and earn £65k-£80k plus bonus. You will play a leading role in a new division with fantastic growth and even more ambitious plans for the future. This is an opportunity not to be missed!