Procurement Manager, Indirect Services | Global Technology Organisation | Surrey
This globally recognised Technology brand is going through an exciting period of Procurement transformation. As a result, they’re looking for a new Procurement Manager to oversee and manage a broad range of categories including Marketing, HR, Professional Services, FM, Fleet and Logistics across EMEA.
- Managing a diverse range of spend across Indirect Services including HR, Prof Services, Marketing and FM to name a few
- Overseeing the major strategic supplier relationships on an international basis
- Working in close partnership with the Supply Chain and rest of the Procurement Leadership team to help drive value to the business.
- Be able to break into new areas of untapped spend and help procurement leverage relationships in this area.
Skills and Experience:
- A broad range of Procurement category knowledge which isn’t prescriptive to the role, it is more around the individual and their ability to be agile to picking up different areas of spend.
- Experience of change management within a sizeable business.
- Able to manage and deliver supplier performance evaluation and selection
- Great interpersonal skills and experience of managing a large procurement spend
If you are a Procurement Manager with proven end to end category management experience, are a team player and looking for your next challenge in a fast-paced environment with an opportunity to drive genuine change, then this could well be the role for you!