P2P Systems Specialist - Household FMCG - £40k
P2P Systems Specialist - Household FMCG Brand - £40k + Package
My client, a household name in the consumer products space, with an international reach and a staggering revenue circa €2 billion seeks a P2P Systems Specialist. The ideal candidate will have experience leading a highly skilled project team and will be experienced implementing P2P systems, to aid the procurement function with advanced spend analytics, contract and supplier relationship management.
Main Responsibilities of the successful P2P Systems Specialist:
- In addition to managing the maintenance of fully established P2P systems SAP, Ariba and Oracle you be tasked with implementing Coupa across the UK and 5 main European countries for the brand including France, Sweden, Germany and Austria.
- This unique role will also see you manage a team of 5 P2P Analysts to assist you in your duties rolling out Coupa, and initiating the seamless integration into the organisations existing ERP systems.
The successful P2P Systems Specialist will need to have experience in:
- Experience in the implemtation and integration of Coupa into other ERP systems such as SAP and Ariba
- The ideal candidate will have line management experience within a P2P team and be used to working in a collaborative environment
- Experience working within a procurement related environment
- Degree (or equivalent)
If this is something you would like to be considered for, please forward an up to date copy of your CV to Olivia at jobsOB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Source-to-pay, S2P, P2P, eSourcing, eProcurement, SAP, ERP Systems, Purchasing Systems, Procurement, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, Technology, Oracle, Emptoris, P2P, IT, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), FTSE 100, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Vendor Management, Professional Services