Procurement Transformation Lead - London
Procurement Transformation Lead - Global FTSE 100 - London - £70,000-£85,000 - London
Aggressively growing FTSE 100 brand who are the critical stage of Group Procurement transformation, seeks outstanding Procurement professional to support CPO in a broad role, leading and coordinating strategy, transformation and procurement performance initiatives across the global business.
The company's Procurement Transformation Lead will be an ambitious individual that has progressed rapidly within leading FTSE 100 organisations.
Procurement Transformation Lead role overview:-
* Demonstrable experience and capability to define medium/high complex undefined solutions which will deliver positive business impact
* Ability to manage high levels of ambiguity when dealing with emerging business strategy
* New suppliers likely to be selected and managed.
* Defining and agreeing business objectives.
* Create board papers and leadership presentations, acting as an extension of the CPO in specific meetings to represent organisational strategy
* Experience in procurement transformation, change delivery, technology supporting procure-ment change.
* Senior stakeholder management with proven ability to build and maintain long term stake-holder support.
* Ability to define and drill granularly into the detail
* Experience of programme management and also in doing (to input and shape as needed)
* Rapid progression to date, rising from Graduate to Leadership / Directorship within a short space of time
* Degree, MBA & MCIPS preferred though not essential
Positions like this are rare, so this FTSE 100 giant is offering an exciting opportunity for a pas-sionate and curious individual looking to excel one's career.
To find out more and apply? please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: Procurement, Supply Chain, Purchasing, Procurement performance, procurement trans-formation, strategy, continuous improvement, negotiation, people management, stakeholder en-gagement, best-in-class procurement, category management, strategic sourcing, supplier relationship management, sustainability
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure