Procurement Category Manager - Transformation
5 days left
- Full Time
Procurement Category Manager - Global Transformation - London - £50,000 - 70,000 + Benefits - £100k Package
Growing FTSE 100 brand have had a change of senior leadership and the organisation is launching a procurement transformation initiative to develop a strategic Procurement & Supplier Management service for key business functions, resulting in the creation of these Category Manager positions.
The successful applicant will enjoy a meritocratic and collaborative work environment and benefit from one-to-one training delivered by senior Procurement sponsors
Procurement Category Manager - Global Transformation role overview:-
* Lead the sourcing and contracting of goods and services across HR, Professional Services, IT, Marketing, Facilities Management
* Implement best-practice procurement and supplier management procedures, strategies and systems to maximise value and increase performance
* Collaborate with the Chief Procurement Officer and Head of Department to drive the strategic procurement agenda throughout the organisation, working proactively with the budget holders to ensure resources are efficiently managed
* Manage the end-to-end tender process (from market & supplier analysis to contract award) for key contracts in collaboration key stakeholders (e.g. Finance and Legal Business Partners)
* Build effective supply chain relationships in order to leverage spend, reduce cost, mitigate commercial and legal risk and add value
* Champion continuous improvement and procurement best practice to instil a high-performance culture
? Required qualifications & experience:-
* 3-6+ years Procurement / Strategic Sourcing / Category Management experience, with a CV that details commercial achievements (cost savings & avoidance, risk mitigation, supplier relationship and performance improvement, stakeholder engagement)
* Indirect category experience, across any indirect category. The senior management are of a forward thinking mind-set. They are open to your category experience, your commercial awareness and relationship building skills are the most important.
* Degree & CIPS qualifications preferred
Industry based procurement transformation and performance improvement opportunities on this scale are rare, so this is a brilliant opportunity for an accomplished and ambitious individual to achieve something huge for a great brand before progressing into Directorship.
To find out more and apply? please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, procurement transformation, change management, strategic sourcing, cate-gory management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, stakeholder influencing, collaboration, purchasing, buying, Indirect procure-ment, procurement Performance, procurement Governance, project management
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Apply for Procurement Category Manager - Transformation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly