Management Consultant: Retail & Industrial - £90k
Management Consultant: Retail & Industrial Products - £50,000 - £90,000 + package
This acclaimed procurement consultancy client seeks a Procurement Consultant with a background in Retail/Consumer Products to use thrive using flexible consulting frameworks to deliver effective change to its clientele. Ideally you will be an established consultant in the advisory practice of a procurement consultancy or within industrial retail at a senior level. You will have the management skills and procurement expertise to join the high performing team in the delivery of change and transformation through effective cost leadership to their FTSE250 clientele.
Management Consultant, Procurement Transformation overview:-
- Leadership on client delivery in the execution of complex transformational projects across the main divisions of the business including mainly Retail and Industrial Products
- Deliver in a dynamic role that encompasses business development, operational client delivery and procurement and supply chain transformation
- Capability to take ownership of problems and offer innovative solutions through a tailored and flexible consulting framework
Required candidate background:-
- Tangible examples of success working for a management consultancy within the advisory division
- Outstanding academics with a 2:1 or above in a Bachelor's degree and a relevant procurement related qualification
- Entrepreneurial spirt with a passion for delivery procurement change and transformation and natural business development and sales charisma
Working this iconic FTSE100 management consultancy is an incredible opportunity to work with FTSE250 blue chip clients and have direct exposure to Directors and Partner in the business and rapid progression to Director level available through a meritocracy based culture!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsOB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, procurement transformation, change management, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, stakeholder influencing, collaboration, purchasing, buying, Indirect procurement, procurement Performance, procurement Governance, project management
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Apply for Management Consultant: Retail & Industrial - £90k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly