Senior Consultant - Procurement
Leading Big 6 Consultancy - Procurement Specialist Senior Consultant - Greater London & flexible working - £55,000 - 65,000 + Package
This leading consultancy with a significant presence in both the public and private sector is going through a transformation program to build their procurement side arm business and seek an established OJEU experienced indirect generalist to join their team.
This business are looking to continue their growth across a Greater London client base and expect their senior consultants to be fast-tracked into management consultant and principle consultant level.
This senior procurement consultant position will include:-
- Delivering client focused processes and governance to deliver transformation and change whilst utilising various methodologies and tools across a wide client base
- Managing simultaneous projects and be responsible for managing various projects to resource and mitigate risk
- Leading the identification of strategic savings initiatives and work in building strong relationships with stakeholders and client sponsors
Prior procurement experience required:-
- Category management experience with knowledge across a range of indirect categories within both public and private sector businesses
- Experience of developing category strategies and in developing and maintain senior stakeholder and supplier relationships
- OJEU knowledge and experience of working within a public sector body
- Degree level education (or equivalent)
- CIPS membership is ideal however not essential
This is a rare opportunity to work in a developing and growing consultancy with the opportunity to be part of fast-tracked progression scheme.
If interested in finding out more or applying, please do so through this domain or email a copy of your CV to jobsGAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, purchasing, indirect, public sector, consultancy, strategic, stakeholder management, OJEU, London, degree, cips