Director - Technology Procurement Consultant
Director Level - Upstream Technology Procurement - Leading Consultancy - London - £80,000 - 90,000 + Package
This leading niche procurement and supply chain consultancy that is currently going through significant growth, seeks an experienced upstream technology procurement expert to lead and manage their technology side arm.
This business operates as an advisory consultancy service with businesses ranging across the FTSE index focussing on procurement transformation. They operate a technology side arm that marries up to their consultancy division that allows them deliver innovative and unique solutions to their client base. As a director pushing the implementation and growth of their technology division you will be expected to develop into further seniority levels and play a key role in the growth of this business.
This procurement technology position will include the following:-
- Reporting directly to the Head of Technology and be responsible for the overall delivery and ongoing management of the businesses technology offering
- Leading a team of analysts, consultants and senior consultants as well as working closely with senior internal stakeholders within the procurement consultancy division to raise the profile of the software offering
- Bringing new and exciting procurement applications to the market and provide leadership to prospective clients on product innovation
- Previous consultancy experience with a proven ability to deliver across a wide client base
- A proven background in technology based procurement including implementation and transformation projects
- Strong academic background including degree level education and MCIPS
With the growth of the business and the option to lead a best in class team alongside head of level, this is a perfect opportunity to build into senior director level.
If you're interested in applying and finding out more please do so through this domain or email a copy of your CV to jobsGAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: procurement, technology, upsteam technology, consultancy, transformation, FTSE, London, director, degree, cips