Supply Chain Co-ordinator
The Supply Chain Co-ordinator will have a focus on Forecasting and Distribution planning, along with various projects within the Supply chain function.
Our Client has developed a fantastic product that has quickly become an iconic UK Brand, with design and aesthetics at the core of their product they have worked hard to replicate this quality throughout the business.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Work with the distribution teams to effectively schedule all customer deliveries on a week-by-week basis, taking into account available stock and replenishment's, commercial priorities and individual customer booking and delivery requirements.
- Work closely with Sales teams to ensure accurate Forecast plans are in place
- Manage the collation and analysis of our forecasting information, ensuring optimum stock availability at all times
- Work with the Operations team on department projects.
- Work with the Operations team on improving the effectiveness of our current ERP system for communication and reporting.
The successful Candidate will posses;
- A demonstrable background in a similar role
- Solid understanding of Supply Chain within a manufacturing company
- High Level of attention to detail, self starter mentality
- Great communication and organisation skills
- Proficient with ERP Systems and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills- the ability to influence cross functional teams
Up to 30k DOE+ Benefits