Interim Quality Assurance Analyst
1st Executive are retained by a global FTSE100 Manufacturing organisation who are seeking a Quality Assurance ( QA ) Analyst to join their existing global team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with strong background working in QA, Data Quality or Governance to join a hugely dynamic quality team, that supports the much wider international supply chain function.
- Ideally over 5 years' experience in data quality and governance.
- SAP experience in Material Master, Vendor and Customer, Product, Finance Master Data (technical and hands on)
- Good HP ALM and Veritas skill as a plus
- A good understanding of data management principles and best practice
- Intermediate knowledge of core data / analysis tools particularly, MS Excel, SE16 and SAP SQVI - Business Intelligence, Informatica, Winshuttle would be a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to build good relationships with virtual teams and senior leadership
- Recognised as a subject-matter expert for data management and data quality for the region
- SAP configuration background in Master data would be a plus
- Able to assess and communicate risks related to product data quality and/or resources
- Able to analyse problems, identify and specify solutions working with the business and IT
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy during data validation
- Experience working in a team environment and able to work collaboratively with and through others
Apply for Interim Quality Assurance Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly