I am recruiting for a Procurement Analyst based in Milton Keynes for a major multi-franchise business with a UK wide branch network. The role responsibilities are:
- Sourcing, compiling and analysing information to support the decision making process for Procurement projects
- Working closely with the full Procurement Team supporting them with good clear analysis of information
- Identify and deliver tangible results through cost reduction and service improvement on projects
- Running low value Indirect Sourcing Projects.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be expert on Excel
- Be Graduate Calibre
- Want to develop a career in Procurement
- Be seeking a first role following graduation or
- Have 0-2 years' experience in a buying role or procurement analyst role.
N.B. Cedar accepts CV uploads in 3 formats; MS Word, HTML and Simple Text. Please convert any PDF files to one of these formats before uploading. Thank you